Adjustable Scissor Boom Arm Mic Stand
- VERSATILE MIC SUPPORT – Adjust Spring to Support Even Heavier Microphones; Swivel, Adjust and Rotate Arm for Accurate Positioning
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – High Quality Aluminum Material Means this Stand Will Remain Part of Your Show for Years to Come
- TWO MOUNTING OPTIONS – Can Be Temporarily Clamped onto a Table or Permanently Installed with the Desk Attachment
- EASY EQUIPMENT INTEGRATION – Includes a 3/8” to 5/8” Adaptor and Velcro Cable Tags for a Seamless Addition to Your Setup
- ENJOY PROFESSIONAL RESULTS – Recording Podcasts, Voiceovers & Broadcasts Has Never Been Easier; Feel Like a Pro in Your Home Studio
Let the world know what really grinds your gears!
Want to broadcast your theories for the next season of Game of Thrones? Maybe you want to rant about how annoying it is when you end up behind slow walkers on a narrow sidewalk.
No matter what you want to use your personal outlet for, the LyxPro DKR-1 Boom Arm Mic Stand can help you make your voice heard.
With so many ways to adjust the equipment you can be sure that you have the right mic in the perfect position for your broadcast, voiceover or home studio for radio and TV stations.
The aluminum frame features durable quality construction, while the 3/8” to 5/8” adaptor and Velcro cable tags ensure seamless integration into your existing setup.
Simply mount the stand using the temporary clamp or the permanent desk attachment to get your show on the road.
Your public awaits!
What You Get
- Boom arm stand
- Desk attachment
- Clamp support base
- 2 Velcro tags
- User guide
Specs & Details
- Weight 2.25 lbs
- Boom size: 42.5" (21" vertically and 21.5" horizontally)
- Aluminum construction
- Max desk thickness for clamp: 2.5"
- Max microphone weight: 4 lbs
How to Enjoy
Install the boom with clamp or desk attachment
Adjust heavy duty spring to support your mic
Slide mic in and adjust stand for the perfect position
Secure cables with Velcro tags and plug everything in
Become your very own master of the airwaves!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.